MY WORK



Here in Cork I work in the charity shop called ‘Concern’. It’s a small shop but where the staff is very kind and helpful. 
From the first day, they told me what I had to do, and now, after a month that I work there, I have more initiative and I don’t always have to ask what I can do. I have learned to menage the shop. 
In the back of the shop, I have to put the clothes on the right hangers according to the type of garment, iron them, put the label on, priced them and place them properly in the shop. 
While in the shop, I’m usually at the till. 
Here I learned to relate to customers, be available to them, answer their questions and even chat when they asked me what I was doing there. 
According to the till, you have a great responsability because you have to handly money and you have to make sure that you give the right change to the customers, and tris has help me to make more securely about myself, and this is also nice because the owners trust me since they put me at the till. 
The amaizing thing about this shop is that all proceeds should be donated to children in Africa to help them to live a verter life. In fact, their photos are hung in all the shop. 
People here in Cork are very attentive to one’s neighbor, in fact all the clothes and objects they don’t use, they donate them to our shop, and this is somethigs that we apprecciate very much. 
From this experience to discover myself, and to be part of a large family called ‘Concern’


Commenti

Post più popolari